Fires are devastating, and so is the soot left from it. Although not always visible, soot from a fire may still be around. Because not all soot is visible, it is very important that all soot is removed and that everything that remains is treated for odor.
Water can ruin a home, especially if it is not dealt with quickly. Water can create mold causing not only a longer clean up time, but also a health hazard. It is critical that water extraction and the drying process commence as soon as the loss is discovered.
Mold proliferates from humid or wet areas, causing not only an odor but a health hazard as well. Finding the source of the mold and creating a containment area are the first steps toward eliminating mold. The containment area will ensure that the mold is contained to a single area, and the air is continuously Hepa filtered in order to keep spores from infecting other areas. The source of the humidity is fixed, mold cleaned up and eliminated, then the premises is restored to pre-loss condition.
Clothes, furniture, trinkets and knick knacks are examples of things that are very important to our customers and very important to us. Whether it was a fire, water or mold we work hard to restore it back to the original condition. All contents are securely packed, transported, cleaned and stored until remediation has taken place. We understand that some items are more important then others regardless of monetary value. That is why we work closely with our customers on items that can and cannot be salvaged, thus ensuring that those items important to you are cared for properly.